Ваш кошик покупок ще порожній!
The 4X2 HIFI HDMI matrix access to four HDMI sink with stereo audio output, using four HDMI sources. The matrix allows four HDMI devices to be switched or split easily to two HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. One of the HDMI outputs is with audio output by SPDIF or by 3.5mm Stereo Audio output. The Matrix can also be place at the end of long HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal.
Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
OPERATING AND CONNECTING:
- Connect one cable from each HDMI source devices into HDMI Matrix inputs.
- Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI outputs
- Connect audio output SPIDIF or COAX with stereo equipement.
- Use the RMT-IR remote control port to remotely switch between sources
- Connect 5V power supply to the HDMI 4x2HIFI Matrix
CONNECTION AND OPERATION
- Connect the HDMU input source (such as HD-DVD, PS3 STB) to the Sender
- Connect one piece of CAT-5e/6 cable to both of the output of the Sender and input of the Receiver.
- Connect the output of Receiver to display (such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP)
- Plug one power supply into the sender and the other into the Receiver
- HDMI version : HDMI1.3b
- HDCP version : HDCP1.2
- HDMI resolution : 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format : 24 bit/deep color 30 bit, 36 bit
- Support audio format : DTS-HD/Dobly-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max transmission bandwidth : 225MHz
- Max bandwidth : 6.75Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal : 0.5-1.5 Volts p-p
- Input/Output DDC signal : 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance : < 15m AWG26
- Output cable distance : < 25m AWG26
- Max working current : 900mA
- Power adapter format : AC (50HZ,60HZ) 100V-240V, Output DC5V/1.4A
- Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55ºC)
- Operating Humidity range … 5 to 90% RH ( No Condesation)
- Dimension (LxWx H) : 134x89x22(mm)
- Weight : 330 g
IR REMOTE OPERATING INSTRUCTION
- Firstly take off the plastic film that inserted in the rear of remote board
- The A and B signifies the HDMI A output and B output.
- If the Signal output from A, only press the number key below A line. Like after you press the 2 key under A line, the signal 2 will output from A
- The plastic film is strongly advised to insert the rear of the remote board when the remote is not used for long time.
Please use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
- The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-temperature, Dusty,, Erosive, and oxidation environment.
- All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall
- Touching the power adapter with the wet hands is prohibited
- Plaese hold the power adapter head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket
- Please turn the power off when the machines is not used for long time
- Please do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts
- Please use the original factory power adapter.
Before power on, please check the connection line carefully. And make sure that all interfaces are normally connected. The common trouble shooting way shows below:
- 1 HDMX0402HiFi HDMI Matrix Transmitter
- 1 HDEX101S60M Receiver
- 1 Power Adapters
- 1 Year Warranty
- User Manual
Cause and Ways to deal with
Non Power Connected
1. Check if the power adapter head is truly and correctly inserted the power socket.
2. Check the power switch if it is on status.
1. Please to make sure that the TV is on and has been connected with the machine.
2. To check if the signal source is on and well connected.
3. Check the system connection quality.
4. Check if the line is all good quality.
5. Check the cable quality (to see if the cable is compliant with the HDMI V1.3)
1. To try again to connect the cable to be free from the unsuccessful connection
2. HDMI Cable Quality (HDMI Cable is compliant with the HDMI V1.3)
1. Please check if the film that stops the current has been taken out.
2. To check if the remote battery is working full.