Ваш кошик покупок ще порожній!
The EM500 is an ultra compact Tibbo BASIC/C-programmable IoT module with Ethernet and optional Wi-Fi* connectivity. The module has one UART.
The EM500 is the first member of our MiniMo ("Mini Module") family. It is designed to be used in tandem with a standard RJ45 magnetics jack. The combined footprint of
the EM500 and a typical jack is only 28.5x18.5mm (1.12x0.63").
The EM500 may be uploaded with a fully functional serial-over-IP (SoI) application that turns the module into an economical serial-over-IP (SoI) device.
Both network interfaces — Ethernet and Wi-Fi — are fully supported by the SoI application, with automatic switchover depending on the network conditions.
As an SoI converter, the EM500 is compatible with Tibbo Device Server Toolkit (TDST) for Windows. TDST includes the Virtual Serial Port Driver (VSPD), which enables
you to use the serial port of the module as remote COM ports of your PC. The Linux version of the VSPD is available as well.
*Requires the GA1000 Wi-Fi add-on to be connected externally.
Stands Up, Stands Out
Designed to be mounted vertically and fit behind a standard RJ45 jack, the EM500 reduces the required board space to minuscule 18.5x6.5mm (0.72x0.62"). The width and height of the EM500 com port over ethernet module are very close to those of a standard RJ45 jack.
An Enlightening Idea
How many LEDs does a typical RJ jack have? Two. How many LEDs Tibbo modules usually require? At least three!
Minimalists to the end, MiniMo relies on just two LEDs: module states are displayed using flashing patterns, while LED brightness indicates the Ethernet link state.
- 10/100Base-T auto-MDIX Ethernet port (no magnetics).
- Optional Wi-Fi interface (requires the GA1000 add-on module).
- One serial port (CMOS-level):
- Baudrates of up to 460,800bps;
- None/even/odd/mark/space parity modes;
- 7 or 8 bits/character;
- Full-duplex mode with RTS/CTS and XON/XOFF flow control;
- Half-duplex mode with direction control;
- Encoding and decoding of Wiegand and clock/data streams.
- Based on the T2000 IC.
- Three control lines for status LEDs:
- Control lines for two external dual-function status LEDs;
- A separate control line for the Ethernet link LED.
- External reset source required.
- Power: 260mA @ 3.3V (100Base-T mode).
- "Vertical slice" form factor.
- Dimensions (HxWxT): 16x18.5x6.5mm.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ +80C.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network (including "cold" firmware uploads through the network).
- CE- and FCC-certified.